Position – EMR Software Trainer
HealthTec Software is an established company developing computer software products and services for the healthcare industry. We are seeking an Electronic Medical Records Software Trainer that understands Clinical Workflow. We need someone that is experienced, takes pride in his/her ability to train and communicate concepts and is excited at learning and growing, both personally and professionally.
This is a full time position based out of our San Antonio, Texas-based office. It will require travel within the United States. Duties include training our unique software product “HealthTec Trilogy” (both on-line and in-person), creating training videos/materials and handling non-technical support calls.
Candidates for this position must exhibit the following:
- Personal and professional integrity
- 1+ years work with and/or understanding of medical group practice clinical workflow
- Great communication skills (including listening and quickly assimilating information) including the ability to communicate technical concepts in an effective way
- Ability to travel often
- Strong customer relations skills including patience and a calming personality
- Strong computer skills
- An excitement and talent for learning new technologies
- A team player, Self-motivated and Goal-oriented
These attributes are considered a plus. Please tell us if you have any of them:
- Experience training software for healthcare – particularly electronic medical records
- Experience using remote control software
- Experience with training video and documentation tools
- Technical knowledge of relational databases (particularly SQL Server)
If you qualify, please consider that HealthTec Software offers the following:
- We are a national company focusing on Software development and the Healthcare Industry
- Work with nationally distributed products that have been in the market since the late 1980’s and have long-term market potential
- The ability to work with the latest software technologies and a friendly, high-tech atmosphere
- The ability to work in a learning environment that promotes professional and personal growth
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you believe you qualify and are interested in this position, send your resume including references and salary requirements.
Mail : HealthTec Software, Inc.
11550 IH-10 West, Suite 235
San Antonio, TX 78230
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 210.545.5545 (Attention “EMR Trainer”)
"I would like to thank you for your support during our recent project utilizing HealthTec Software. As you know when we entered into this project we had no previous experience with this software package. So, I say without hesitation that if not for your understanding and guidance the project would not have left the ground floor!"
"We believe so much in your product and think you have one of the most ethical, creative and responsive companies alive today....we will pledge you this....if and when anyone asks us about the best billing software and technical support out there, it is, without a doubt your company and staff.....thanks again for everything..."
"I felt it was necessary to let you know that our office recognizes the excellent service your company provides.”
"Your entire staff’s committed attitude has helped me tremendously and that says a lot about your company. The software does a great job… I would not hesitate to recommend the software to any other medical office."
Oklahoma City, OK
"I often recommend this software and still feel strongly that it is the best on the market.....in that I worked with many other types, from the low end to the highest, I have a lot of background from which I can speak..."
"I really appreciate your conscientiousness, I am not used to that with my previous software tech support!"Allegan, MI